22 November 2019 at Campus Condorcet
20, avenue George Sand
93210 Saint-Denis La Plaine
Le Groupement d’Intérêt Scientifique « Innovation, Interdisciplinarité, Formation » (GIS 2if https://2if.hypotheses.org/) is organising a study day for young researchers (PhD students or young doctors).
Registration and submission of contributions
This scientific day is part of the reflections carried out by the GIS 2if on the epistemological and methodological issues of research in human and social sciences in education and training. First, it focuses on doctoral students and young researchers enrolled in education and training sciences, information and communication sciences, sociology, but also in computer science and psychology.
The communication themes expected are relatively wide. It is suggested they will cover topics such as:
Which digital cultures, which new teaching content should be introduced in compulsory education and with which critical approaches?
Instrumentation of technical and vocational training: what modes and places for SHS in terms of education, teaching, learning and training?
Education, teaching, training in the era of social control based on the classification of data large masses: what are the ethical issues in education and training?
Textbooks and platforms: how should educational resources for education and training be designed, made available, used and appriopriated?
Georges-Louis Baron, Université de Paris – EDA , Aude Seurrat, Université Paris 13, Khansa Ghabara, Université de Paris – EDA, Frédérique Longuet, Sorbonne Université Scientific board
- Jacques Béziat, Université de Caen Normandie
- Béatrice Drot-Delange, Université Clermont Auvergne – ACTE
- Cédric Fluckiger, Université de Lille – PROFEOR
- Monique Grandbastien, LORIA
- Thibaud Hulin, Université de Dijon
- Caroline Ladage, Aix Marseille Université (sous réserve)
- Isabelle Pailliart, Université Grenoble-Alpes
- Laurent Petit, Sorbonne Université
- Arnauld Séjourné, Université de Nantes
- Emmanuelle Voulgre, Université de Paris – EDA