Innovation, interdisciplinarité et recherche en éducation et formation : enjeux épistémologiques et méthodologiques
ESPE de Paris, at the site Molitor, 10 rue Molitor, 75016 Paris,
Days' website: https://gis2if.sciencesconf.org
The GIS2if1is a federative and interdisciplinary research organisation officially created in 2018. Its purpose is to network researchers and research teams who work together on innovation phenomena in training, and particularly the phenomena associated with technological innovation, on the phenomena of training industrialisation and on the interactions between innovation and industrialisation.
The 2019 GIS2if scientific days 2019 have set an objective of reflecting on the epistemological and methodological issues of research in the human and social sciences on education an training around:
Go to the days' website: https://gis2if.sciencesconf.org
Artificial intelligence and classification: beyond computer science, what are the issues?
- Training industrialisation: towards a post-industrialisation?
- Research in front of massive data and algorithms: what place for SHS?
- From textbooks to platforms: how can educational resources for education and training be designed and made available?
- Qualifications, diplomas, certifications: assessment and recognition technologies
- Laurent Petit (Sorbonne Université)
- Georges-Louis Baron (Université Paris Descartes)
- Frédérique Longuet (Sorbonne Université)
- Aude Seurrat (Université Paris Nord)
Supported by Khansa Ghabara (PhD Paris Descartes University)